I had to miss it, unfortunately. Traveling for work.
- Pumpkin: This will be decor during the fall, then we’ll cut it half, roast it, scoop out the roasted flesh purée it for homemade pumpkin pie.
- Arugula, radishes, carrots, peppers, tomato: Salads!
- Leeks: I used one in taco meat already, will sauté one with cauliflower rice, and one will go in a frittata.
- Bok Choy, carrots, leek, beans: Ingredients in cauliflower rice
- Potatoes: Roasted with garlic, lemon, and dill
- Onions and garlic: Saved for general use