Skip to content
- Heirloom tomatoes: We sliced these up for caprese salad with mozzarella and basil.
- Regular tomatoes: We combined some of these with tomatoes from previous weeks and canned them for winter.
- Green peppers: We ate these in breakfast skillets.
- Jalapeños: We cut these up to put in cauliflower fried rice.
- Green tiger tomatoes: We put these in the corn, tomato, basil and Old Bay salad.
- Cherry tomatoes and lettuce: Salad!
- Garlic: We saved this for later in the year.
- Bok Choy: I’ll saute this with some garlic as a side dish or include it in my next stir fry.
- Shishito peppers: I’ll roast these and eat them with salt!
- Parsley: I’ll probably roast some potatoes and toss them with parsley and butter.
- Green Peppers: I put most of these in a tomatillo albondigas soup. Post coming soon. We’ll cut up and freeze the rest.
- Jalapenos: I put most of these in a tomatillo albondigas soup. Post coming soon.
- Green tiger tomatoes: I put these into a soup with lentils and eggplant.
- Regular tomatoes: I put these into a soup with lentils and eggplant.
- Watermelon: We’ll cut it up and savor the end of summer.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: