Here’s how I’m using this week’s share:
- Green curly lettuce – We’ll turn this into salad.
- Napa cabbage – I’ll probably combine this with the carrots, some chicken, cilantro, jalapeños, scallions, and some fresh mint to make a Goi Ga – a Vietnamese chicken salad.
- Swiss Chard – I’ll combine this with some Lacinato kale from our garden and sauté it with some garlic, onions, and bacon to make a dinner side dish.
- Carrots – See above.
- Green beans – We’ll probably blanch these and sauté them in ghee with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Jalapeños – See above.
- Zucchini – We’ll probably roast these. Half of last week’s ended up on beef kabobs for a picnic and the other half got roasted.
- Cucumbers – These will probably be snacks, though I might make a spicy and vinegary cucumber salad for a dinner side.
- Green peppers – These will end up in salads, most likely.