Skip to content
- Lettuce – Salads. Each Sunday we wash the lettuce, cut up a bunch of veggies, cook some chicken, and assemble it all into salads for our lunches during the week.
- Zucchini – We’re getting sick of zucchini noodles, so we’ll roast most of this with various spices for dinner sides during the week. We could also make it into Fergus Henderson’s Mushy Zucchini.
- Cauliflower – We are adding this to another head of cauliflower we have and making cauliflower fried rice.
- Scallions – We’ll use some of these in salads, then the rest in the cauliflower fried rice.
- Cucumbers – We’ll chop 1-2 up in the salads for the week and the rest we’ll cut into spears and eat with salt for a snack.
- Swiss Chard – We’ll sauté this up with some bacon, onions, and garlic for a dinner side.
- Green Beans – We’ll blanch these and then sauté them with ghee, garlic, and lemon zest.