Mexican peaches are starting to pop up in stores around the US and summer is coming, so now is a good time for a simple, delicious, peach-based dessert recipe: Grilled Peaches.
Grilled peaches are an incredibly simple affair:
- Cut the peaches in half, dust with a sugar and spice combination, and grill until carmelized.
- Top with a dairy
This is best done outside while sipping some cheap beer to beat the heat, but if you are like us and live in an apartment, using a grill pan works, too.
To get your ideas flowing, here are 13 combinations of thing you can put on grilled peaches:
- Brown sugar, cinnamon, and marscapone cheese
- Honey, balsamic vinegar, and goat cheese
- Skip the sugar, grill the peaches with olive oil, and top with fresh basil and mozzarella
- Demerara, balsamic vinegar, and greek yogurt whipped with vanilla
- Honey, fresh mint, and brie
- Vanilla sugar, roasted and chopped walnuts, and coconut cream
- Molasses, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, and thinly sliced white cheddar
- Honey, ground cardamom, and heavy cream whipped with brandy
- Grill plain, top with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Brown sugar, cinnamon, and brown butter
- Skip the sugar, dust with nutmeg and allspice, and serve with thinned out cream cheese
- Maple syrup, chopped pecans, and your favorite flavor of ice cream
- Honey, thyme, lemon juice, and yogurt